We build trust in content.
Combining disinformation expertise with machine learning and predictive methods from epidemiology, MediaVax mitigates the risks posed by unreliable information.
MediaVax safeguards today's content developers and content consumers with easy-to-use tools that analyze and rate the credibility of social media content in real time.
We use complex advanced machine learning techniques developed to solve some of science’s most difficult problems: detecting types of HIV viruses, and predicting virus spread.
MediaVax uses proprietary, breakthrough network science methods, developed over years of research at the Max Planck Institute of Informatics.
Our solutions have been featured in dozens of peer reviewed publications, and recognized in leading scientific journals.
We provide content developers and content consumers with efficient and scalable models that quickly analyze and rate the credibility of social media posts.
Our user-friendly products complement manual fact checking with proactive search, building trust in content.
WHO WE SERVE
- Senior role in 2 telecom start-ups with $1b exists (Yurie Systems -telecom equipment; and SplitRock Services-national telecom network)
- Partner, investment firm with $500mm portfolio in telecom network technology
- Seasoned leader with operational experience
- Founded residential real estate development company
- Background in Soviet studies, expertise in methods of state-sponsored disinformation
Our team of data scientists are highly trained from top academic institutions in the U.S. and Europe, combining extensive research experience with commercial product development skill sets. The team incorporates a diversity of machine learning expertise:
Analytics and Cognition
Computational and Applied Analytics
Advance Statistical Methods
Computer Science and Autonomous Systems
Brand SM Marketing
- Industry leader in Brand Marketing and Social Media strategy
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, Sysomos
- Serial entrepreneur with exits
Glenn Lawyer, PhD
- Senior researcher, Max Planck Institute of Informatics (former)
- Created predictive modeling in epidemiology (CDC use)
- Patented breakthrough modeling in network science
- Veteran journalist, technology entrepreneur, start up advisor
- Partner at StoryCraft
- Former Product Manager, Yahoo News, NerdWallet